Sprint is a US based telecommunications and internet carrier company. Some of the company’s products include internet services, broadband services, wireless communications, messaging and wireless voice. If you are faced with any problem when using any of the firm’s products, it would be advisable to contact Sprint Customer Service for help. Sprint offers various platforms through which you can reach their customer service. These include mail, mobile services, live chats and social media. To talk to a real customer service representative, you can contact the customer support number that is open 24/7 throughout the year. You can find Sprint’s customer service number on their website.
To talk to a Sprint customer support representative, you can use the following steps:
- Prepare all relevant information for speaking with Sprint customer service. This may include the 10-digit Sprint phone number for the account, final 4 digits of your social security number, Sprint account number and the account’s security code. Some or all of these details are used to verify your Sprint account when calling customer service. You might as well have your queries ready in writing so that you don’t forget to highlight important details in your phone conversation with Sprint customer support.
- Get your Sprint phone ready.
- Go to your phone’s dial pad and dial the customer service number 1-866-866-7509 (Current customers).
- Press ‘Call’ or ‘Send’ option on your phone until you get to automated service.
- If you are calling from the Sprint phone associated with the account, press ‘1’ or enter the 10-digit Sprint number for the account.
- You will then be given prompt instructions by the automated service which you will need to follow.
- You have to listen keenly to the automated service and only press the number on your phone that represents a specific service which you need. Pressing the specific buttons will help you get the right service.
- Following the prompts will direct your call to a customer service representative and this doesn’t take long.
- Your call will be picked by a representative from the customer service team. You can then go ahead and ask for assistance in your area of need after the customer service representative asks you to go ahead.
It is possible to contact Sprint customer service round the clock from any type of phone for technical support or when making payments and any other thing that you want to do relating to the services or products offered by the telecommunications company.
Sprint Customer Service Numbers:
– 1-888-211-4727 (Recommended Toll Free Number Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week)
– 1-800-877-4020 (Monday Through Friday 9 am to 5 pm)
– 1-866-866-7509 (New Customers)